Re: The Technical Side of ToriOS

@Hylas, I think the window manager is going to be JWM.
Theming it is done from within the configuration file.
I'd like to suggest we separate different parts of JWM into different files.
so have the .jwmrc file include stuff like
~/.jwm/panel
~/.jwm/windows
~/.jwm/icons
~/.jwm/autostart
etc....
Here is the place to start looking if you want to learn how JWM is put
together
http://www.joewing.net/projects/jwm/

@Jörn
> > > 6- nm-manager should not be used as far as I have read so far from
> > different people all of them confirmed the big RAM eater is nm-manager.
> We can make autostart of NetworkManager optional, I think. Most
> machines we
> target shouldn't have Wifi, so everything is okay.
It might be nice to make a laptop version and a desktop version, or have
a way to easily install those programs, like a desktop icon that runs a
script to install things..

> > Too big ambitions, but the first point release of 14.04 would be nice.
> 16- Do we have a Github repo, so I can share the script that I used to
> create
> the testing iso? It's based on a script from the Ubuntu GNOME-team, so
> no big
> magic. But it's working fine.
Unless Alex has a GitHub repo for this, I do not think so...  we do use
launchpad, which uses bzr which another version control.