Re: Introduction

Hi Ali,

As far as I know from gaming experience, Israel timezone is +4 then mine,
but it's closer than S. Francisco, where it's +6 :-o

Yes, I've heard that about your IRC taste. Was hoping to find you there
last night since you mentioned on a blueprint that informal meetings used
to happen after 8 pm on our IRC channel. Anyway, now I know why there was
no meeting and why this project is growing slowly.

I appreciate your email offer, but I have to decline for now. I don't find
that very useful since the project is growing slowly and all the things
that need to be done are out of my skill set. For that, and since I find it
hard to control more then 1 account, I have to decline your offer. Perhaps
in the future, when things get bigger, I'll accept that email, even to
discuss some formal matters with other teams/people.

I've joined 3 projects for now. All them are related within the same
matters. I believe I'll be able to handle them all quite easily, as long as
there's teamwork which is something I expect to happen. Perhaps I'll stick
with the one which needs me more and my skill sets - which I know it's not
all of them obviously.

Thanks for replying!
See you around,
Gustavo