Re: Wiki and Documentation

On 08/06/14 11:11, Ali Linx wrote:
> Hi zleap, Smile4ever and everyone else :)
>
> You may have noticed that recently, this list became active and the
> project overall has some very positive progress and - THANK GOD - we
> have something to do now :)
>
> Now, here is what I have in mind even before choosing a name for this
> project.
> I want this project to be different from any other project. To cut it
> short, I do want each and every step we do to be documented.
>
> I know it might sound as an overkill but if you ask me, it is a huge
> fun. If I have time, I'd do that myself - no question. Sadly, time is
> the last thing I have in hand lately.
>
> I see you guys are doing nothing right now so why not jump in and do
> something? :D
>
> What I have in mind for ToriOS is everyone within this community
> should do something and never wait anyone to ask him (be proactive)
> and never wait for a certain task to be started so he/she do something
> ... NO. I want everything to work in parallel and if we manage to
> achieve that, we'd be the best community ever :D
>
> Waiting to hear back from you, guys :)
>
> Merci beaucoup

Hi

I added the aims for the project to the documentation a while back,
when they were announced

The new (final) logo is also on the front page of the manual

I will have a look and see if there is a list of default included
applications,  so I can try and include some basic information on
those.  As most applications are standard what tool are we using to
install / remove applications.  I am guessing apt-get install from the
console and are we using synaptic from the gui, I am asking as I can
take screenshots of synaptic and include them in the manual git hub
folder on my git hub account.

Paul