Re: ToriOS Forum

Hi Ali,

 William had said something about only using the mailing lists for the
time being, since the Forums were not in use yet.  Only if they can be
seriously moderated, was his condition for using forums again.

Which brings me to ask, what is biohacker.net?  Is this something
William installed, or should I remove it because a spam bot installed it?