Re: Live Image - manual

Hi Paul,
You reminded me of something I intended to do, but forgot.
I need to add the manual and make a desktop file for it so it will be in
the Menu.
I knew I forgot something important!!
I will try to do this in the next couple of days.  I need to do some
work to get some other documents in the menu (for the installer).
I suppose I could simply make a hard-link menu item and forgo making a
desktop file... that might be easier.
I suppose /usr/share/docs/torios/torios-manual.pdf would be the most
logical place.