Re: OBI

Hi again Israel,

Testing the live session in graphics mode now (in the same computer).

TT is still there :-)

free -m: 75 MB RAM idling after boot in graphical DE :-)
uname -a: 3.2.0 Generic (I think non-pae)
lsb_release -a: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (not upgraded kernel)

df -h: Used 1.2G

And here we see

/dev/sdb1 mounted on /live/image (the tarball is in this directory tree)

/live/image/live/tarballs/ToriOS.tar.sz

Link to it from $HOME/tarballs. The current symlink is broken.

The network is working in the live session :-) That is , it is possible
to connect using internal ip numbers to my main computer via ssh (and
sftp), but I cannot use the internet. I guess there are problems with
resolving hosts.