Alpha RC2 testing

Hi all,
I have made a new tarball and tested it in the ISO.

So far I have been able to shutdown effectively.
As Nio and Jack noted, in a VM for some reason internet is hard to
use... it is eth1, rather than eth0.
Not sure why this happens, or causes problems....  The installed system
on real hardware has worked for me.  I will put this out when I test it
a bit more (like installing it to a real computer to make sure things go
as I expect)

This will probably be the last RC for Alpha before we move on to Beta
testing.
I'd like for Ali to weigh in on this sometime soon, but I know he said
he'd be away for about a month.

I'd also like to find out what everyone thinks as far as the system
is.... we need to track down "all" minor and major issues before the
final release.
Also I added the usbmount program to the Live image so you can mount USB
devices external to the running OS.  There is no option to automount the
/dev/cdrom or dvd drives... but this is to be expected and AFAIK Paul is
going to make mention of this in the Manual.

I'd also like to put it in the release notes, as the base OS has very
minimal functions.  Of course it should be possible to install
pcmanfm/thunar/nautilus/etc and get all that functionality... the places
menu should also still work since it uses xdg-open.... it works on my
non-toriOS system using jwm... so I figure this will be a good
functional baseline system with no frills.

Thanks everyone!