jwm-settings-manager update

Hi all,
just wanted to update you a bit more.
I have some pretty promising ideas for multipanel support that don't
require external files, or holding extra memory in store for something
other than what already exists.
Anyhow most of this update is some nice features and minor bug fixing.
Bugs fixed:
some menu issues with terminal commands, and other executables
cmakelists not including everything there is (not completely important
for ToriOS... more for other Distros or self-compiled versions)
Background changer issues related to Rox filer default file
Nice things:
All the x11 apps have a desktop file installed by the settings manager
(i.e. xcalc xedit bitmap xman)
and maybe some more things...
I kinda lose track sometimes, as I am working on so many projects at once.