ISO update

Hi all,
I have been reworking a few things in the builder script to make
everything nicer for others.
I have decided to use the package nodm on the live CD, as it requires no
Display manager and auto configures everything (yay no more text files
to install)
I also decided that I really like seamonkey way more than midori.  So I
added the Mozilla repo and installed seamonkey.
Puppy Linux uses seamonkey and besides it is the good old Netscape
Navigator feel.  Plus we now have a native chat utility, mail program,
web browser and web editor for the Tori people.
this is just the live CD version, mind you.

I am contemplating reworking the install that uses OBI to using a
chroot... but that is something I haven't decided on doing.  I think we
can pack a lot more stuff in our image this way.  i.e. I can archive a
whole slew of debs in a tar.xz file and simply extract them into the
chroot that is created using basically the same ISO builder script.
Then install grub2 on the machine this way the user can configure their
own password and username.  I haven't fully decided if this is a good
idea or not.  I'd like some feedback on it.  I am only contemplating
this for ToriOS 2.0  (or a later 1.X version)
I will need to do a lot more testing and whatnot to get that even
sketched out as a realistic proposal.... however I know that many Linux
distros use this type of method.  Ubiquity prehaps uses this as well.
Though I will want to use something very light (like dialog or zenity)
to get user input.

Anyhow, things are tightening up and becoming more stable and much
better for the eventual Beta release.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Oh, also, I will upload the build scripts to github soon.  I am
currently implementing a 'caching' feature.  This basically copies the
chroot's /var/cache/apt/archives folder to your bas directory in a
folder called archives-${RELEASE}_${ARCH}
where release is (currently) precise
and arch is (currently) i386
so
archives-precise_i386
It also makes a tarball for the deboostrap to use.
This way you or I can modify it without having to download the entire
thing every single time.
I have negated the need for a lot of the hacky stuff I was using.  I
will soon get more things set up so the only thing that is needed is the
basic script.

Thanks everyone!