Re: Fwd: ToriOS and ISO update

Hi Nio, and everyone.
I fixed the /etc/fstab issue and everything seems fine now.
I reverted mkp2p1 to the way it was.
I have to rebuild the OS again, and get everything correctly in place...
But once I do this everything should work just fine.
I have installed the previous version on a computer so I will likely
just install the etc/fstab to it and tar that up, and voila... we will
have a fully working installer...
Both basic and Advanced work and show the 'finish' echo
:)
I may eventually add a stanza to simply make the etc/fstab file...  but
either way the current version works!

Part of the high memory usage may very well be due to the fact that the
swap doesn't exist.  So this fstab file may be the entire issue at
hand.  I wont get a chance to do this until later... As I said I have to
go to a meeting with my wife at around 1930 so I wont be at the ToriOS
meeting until after it is done.
When I get back I will set to work on rebuilding the OS and ISO and
testing testing testing.
If everything goes extraordinarily well I will install this version on
the good ol' Tori computer and let you know my results.
I'll put it through normal usage testing (installing flash and playing
normal file formats like mp3/ogg/etc...)
I'll also test it on the more powerful laptop and let you know the
results I get from that.

When everything is ready I will release RC3.
As is the current one should work fine as long as you do the basic
installer only...