Shhh, don't tell anyone :P

Hi all,

Long story short, here is how to use Ubuntu (and system based on Ubuntu) as a rolling release:

Do you have the full command/way to achieve  that?
not really, just edit /etc/apt/sources.list and replace 'utopic' with 'devel'

> But wait, those who are going to use the development release (VV for now or soon), are already using rolling release. Correct me if I am > wrong. Unless you mean, those who prefer to 'always' remain with rolling releases? by setting 'devel', apt always tracks the development release no need to edit sources.list every cycle or run do-release-upgrade etc.

This is part of the chat between me and Tim (UG Dev).

I just asked him before sending this email whether he could provide the full steps but he is busy and needs to go out.

If someone could try that and give a feedback whether these information enough or not?

Let me know ;)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad