Re: Shhh, don't tell anyone :P

Hi,

On 11/03/2014 12:30 AM, Israel wrote:
oh...
Here is another problem I just encountered...

Reading package lists... Done
W: Conflicting distribution: http://security.ubuntu.com devel-security
Release (expected devel-security but got vivid)
W: Conflicting distribution: http://archive.canonical.com devel Release
(expected devel but got trusty)
W: Conflicting distribution: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com devel Release
(expected devel but got vivid)
W: Conflicting distribution: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com devel-updates
Release (expected devel-updates but got vivid)
W: Conflicting distribution: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com
devel-backports Release (expected devel-backports but got vivid)

See this please:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2251116&p=13158192#post13158192

So, it is normal ;)
After all, it is a rolling release kind of system. It is only for those who like this kind of systems. And, it is also not for any kind of stable environment. Despite that, I am super interested to have that for ToriOS. Why? because this is the best way that could tell us how newer kernels and ubuntu versions work on old machines :D

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad