Re: Applying for Ubuntu Membership

Hi,

On 11/14/2014 03:54 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2014-11-13 22:18, Ali Linx skrev:
Hello ToriOS Family,

I have finally decided to apply for Ubuntu Membership :)
Kindly have a read at:
http://amjjawad.net/applying-for-ubuntu-membership/

I appreciate if you could help me to make it happen :)

My Wiki Page must be ready before Wed, 19th of Nov, 2014.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Good luck Ali :-)

Thank you, Nio and I was actually expecting more support from ToriOS Team, specially that all of you have worked with me previously with other projects :)

You could show that support by simply following this:

http://amjjawad.net/applying-for-ubuntu-membership/

Ubuntu GNOME Team showed their support and I am very thankful for that but it would make a huge difference if you guys show your support as well ;)

Thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad