Re: Numix Icons

Hi Jörn!
Will copying the packages over only copy a certain version, or will the
icons/gtk theme continue to receive updates?
If it will receive updated version we can simply copy packages.
However, if they will not then we need to build their packages in our
PPA so our users have everything up-to-date.

I do not think packaging everything into one PPA is exactly 'reinventing
the wheel'.  I want the users to only have to add one PPA to have
everything up to date rather than 4 or 5.

If you know of a way to link in another PPA to an existing one that
would save a lot of effort!!

Thanks

On 12/05/2014 01:43 PM, Jörn Schönyan wrote:
> Hi Israel and the others,
>
> is there a reason for reinventing the wheel? Simply copying the
> packages should do the job:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~numix/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+copy-packages
>
> Regards, Jörn

-Israel