Re: Numix Icons

Am Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014 21:01:01 CEST schrieb Israel:
Hi Jörn!
Will copying the packages over only copy a certain version, or will the
icons/gtk theme continue to receive updates?
If it will receive updated version we can simply copy packages.
However, if they will not then we need to build their packages in our
PPA so our users have everything up-to-date.
No, we have to look for updated packages - but for icons they are very rare.
I do not think packaging everything into one PPA is exactly 'reinventing
the wheel'.  I want the users to only have to add one PPA to have
everything up to date rather than 4 or 5.
With reinventing the wheel I meant building new packages.
If you know of a way to link in another PPA to an existing one that
would save a lot of effort!!
Haven't seen a way for that, sorry. Maybe there is a way I don't know, though.
Thanks
Very glad to help!