Website

Hi,
I downloaded the News portion of the Website.
I got 490 files, 669M.

Here is a a ls of what I have in news/

15-feb-2014                       social-media-channels
2014                              team-weekly-meetings
alpha-testing-iso-released        the-winner-logo
author                            time-for-torios
changes-within-torios-project     torios-accepts-donation
code-now-also-hosted-on-github    torios-development-preview
comments                          torios-irc-channel-on-freenode
current-progress                  torios-latest-build-is-ready-for-testing
dear-real-life                    torios-pre-alpha-is-coming-very-soon
dont-miss-torios-weekly-meetings  torios-team-structure-2nd-editon
feed                              torios-weekly-meetings-update
how-lightweight-torios-could-be   vote-torios-logo-design
index.html                        website-development
jwm-settings-manager-update       website-feedback
jwm-updated                       weekly-meeting-2
manual-progress                   weekly-meetings
offline-manual-status             welcome
page                              why-torios-is-very-interesting-project
ppa-updated                       wp-content
qa-lead                           wp-includes
results-of-website-feedback       xmlrpc.php
social-media                      xmlrpc.php?rsd

I also redownloaded the old ISO, and I have the image folder..
But of course I still have the original html/css for the website...

And from what I got at the meeting, Phill has backed up the entire website:
Which any of you can do via:

wget -r http://torios.org/

This will make a folder called torios.org and download everything on the
website and you will have all of it.

So, we have at least 2 copies of the original website as well as
(possibly) regaining control.... I am sure Phill will keep us updated.

-Israel
ToriOS Team