torios session [ TESTERS respond... please]

Hi everyone,
here is another update... my brain is a little jumbled form reading so
much about Xsessions... but I will try to keep this coherent :P

I have totally modified the way torios starts now.  I use a startup
script called 'starttorios'  which can be called from a terminal...
this should integrate into any display manager fairly well... it also
should NOT interfere with other DE.  Basically I have an xinitrc
(etc...) in a directory /usr/share/ToriOS/share  not the best name I
know..... I'm open to ideas...) and these get called by the script
(unless the user has a custom .xinitrc)
This way any one can (hopefully) install torios on an existing system
without muddling up the home directory... execpt when it comes to the
icon theme.  Sorry I am still figuring this all out :)

I have also (finally) looked into the puppy networking program (a.k.a
frisbee) and it requires gtkdialog  which is not available in Ubuntu
(why not???)

if anyone is interested in learning to package (Ali????) I would love
for someone to package this for testing.

I am not entirely sure if NetworkManager will work yet, but I am totally
rebuilding the base OS to rebuild an ISO to test and possibly release to
others for testing (if it works decently in VM and on metal).

The whole process is much nicer now for installing torios on existing
systems... but it may not work.  If there is a brave soul who wants to
test this, I think we would all be very grateful.  As I am too busy
doing lots of other bits and pieces I will (most likely) not have time
to test this.

You have been updated :D

-Israel
ToriOS Team