Re: OBI version 2.7 (Was: Re: New ISO building (network monitor) )

Den 2014-12-30 03:43, Ali Linx skrev:

> Dear Nio,

Hi Ali,

I'm glad to contribute to ToriOS with the OBI and mkusb, and I'm looking
forward to a very nice operating system for middle-age and old computers
:-) Israel is doing a great job designing and programming, Paul is doing
a great job documenting and you are doing a great job keeping the
project together, designing and advertising ToriOS.

You find screenshots at this link (a mixture of old and new versions).

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OBI/screenshots

And two new screenshots at

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2172971&page=2&p=13196490#post13196490