Re: OBI version 2.7 (Was: Re: New ISO building (network monitor) )

Den 2014-12-30 04:20, Israel skrev:
> On 12/29/2014 08:43 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
>
>> Hi again everybody,
>>
>> This time I have better news for everybody: There is a new and polished
>> version of the OBI version 2.7 in Lubuntu, that you can download from
>>
>> http://phillw.net/isos/one-button-installer/
>>
>> dd_images/dd_blank-obi_7.8GB_27_LubuntuTrusty.img.xz
>> tarballs/OBI_noswap_27_LubuntuTrusty.tar.xz
>>
>> Best regards
>> Nio
>>

> Hi Nio,
> Is there a tarball available of ONLY OBI?
> When I looked earlier it seemed as though all of those are OBI inside an OS.
>
> If you could tar it up for me, you can simply e-mail to me if you don't
> want to load it onto Phill's server.
> --
> Regards
>
> -Israel
> ToriOS Team

Hi Israel,

But I am not sure it will work just as is. I am not sure, but I think
that you have changed things to make the OBI work in ToriOS. There are
also things to be done 'outside' of the files themselves to make the OBI
work. This is why I recommend that you run the OS versions with the OBI
inside them. Then you will see it work, and, I hope, it helps you figure
out what is different compared to your system that does not work.

-o-

Anyway, the only files changed after the previous tarball dated Sept 4 2014

68eaef07441f17b42e8bc713f4187d39  obi-patch-for-torios.tar.xz

are starter and change.log

and you get them here

obi-patch-for-torios_new-starter.tar.xz

with this md5sum: 762f32791099dc77be97bb30501371a8

-o-

I have also replaced/added the current versions of mkusb, mkusb-nox and
the corresponding help file mkUSB-quick-start-manual.pdf to the 'full
version' dd_blank-obi_7.8GB_27_LubuntuTrusty.img.xz