Sent: Friday, 02 January, 2015 20:58
To: Israel ; torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: [Torios] ToriOS-alpha-rc2.iso testing

Den 2015-01-02 21:36, Israel skrev:
Hi,
George, you can select partitions manually.  The OBI is generally
intended to ZAP old machines that are unusable.

*Paul,* and *Nio* need to get together to put a good quick intro on how
to partition things manually, as this would be most helpful for people
wishing to install alongside another OS.  I didn't design OBI, and I
really only packaged it, and tweaked it to work from a package.  I just
click through and wipe the virtual drive clean each time.  I also have a
dedicated machine ONLY for testing ToriOS, so I wipe it clean each time
as well...