Re: Blue theme

On 01/19/2015 07:23 PM, Smile4ever wrote:
Hi
Hi,

A theme with black, white and blue is a guarantee for success :) our friends at Numix have made a beautiful style for that:
http://worldofgnome.org/uploads/2013/09/numix-gtk2-good.png

Maybe we can implement some of the ideas used? :) Colors aren't copyrighted :P

Blue is overused by many Ubuntu official flavors, not to mention other systems. If you guys remember, we have excluded blue from the early days of ToriOS.

However, if there is a theme with blue, I don't mind. But when it comes to the default themes, please stay away from blue :)

Kind regards
Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever

Thanks!

--