Re: Blue theme

Hi,
This is correct... this is just another theme option for people.
The default is good as it is...  Geoffrey just mentioned at one point,
many moons ago when I asked people to give me theme designs, he wanted a
blue theme.
I now have scripts in my build process that setup almost everything...
so I just need to make a small file that has mostly colors (and the
special panel setup).
And configuring cmake makes all my theme files (this cuts down on errors).

So I asked him about this theme he wanted at the last 'meeting'.

On 01/19/2015 02:51 AM, Ali Linx wrote:

> On 01/19/2015 07:23 PM, Smile4ever wrote:
>> Hi
> Hi,
>

>> A theme with black, white and blue is a guarantee for success :) our
>> friends at Numix have made a beautiful style for that:
>> http://worldofgnome.org/uploads/2013/09/numix-gtk2-good.png
>>
>> Maybe we can implement some of the ideas used? :) Colors aren't
>> copyrighted :P
>
> Blue is overused by many Ubuntu official flavors, not to mention other
> systems. If you guys remember, we have excluded blue from the early
> days of ToriOS.
>
> However, if there is a theme with blue, I don't mind. But when it
> comes to the default themes, please stay away from blue :)
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever
>>

> Thanks!

-Israel