Re: Blue theme

On 01/19/2015 02:23 AM, Smile4ever wrote:
> Hi
>
> A theme with black, white and blue is a guarantee for success :) our friends at Numix have made a beautiful style for that:
> http://worldofgnome.org/uploads/2013/09/numix-gtk2-good.png
>
> Maybe we can implement some of the ideas used? :) Colors aren't copyrighted :P
>
> Kind regards
> Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever

Hi Geoffery,
this is a gtk theme.
You can install any of the gtk themes you like.... you can also install
a LXappearance to easily switch themes (it has no real big dependencies)

I meant the title bars and panels.  we already have 2 dark themes... I
figured you meant blue window title bars, and a blue panel (similar to
Windows... if I remember)

-Israel
ToriOS Team