Fwd: Fwd: Invitation to join OPen Invention Network

Hi,

I have totally, entirely and completely forgotten about this email O_o
I was talking to Tim of the Ubuntu GNOME on Facebook and he reminded me when he said that Ubuntu GNOME was invited, etc.

When I first got it, I thought it was spam. Then when Frank sent me twice again, I thought to get back to him but October was the toughest month in my entire life as I was just started new chapter in my life in Australia so that explain why I have forgotten that.

Anyway, if this is helpful for ToriOS, I can join them but I'm not yet sure what this is all about or how it could be helpful to us ...