Re: Progress on Manual

Hi Sam

Thank you for doing all this, Once it is done and I am able to compile
I can take a closer look.

Looks like you have managed to split it furhter down so it is not one
huge document,  which is a lot lot better.

Keep up the good work,  Once done I am guessing that I can delete my
own version of this and use the new / improved version :)

Paul

<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/trusty-e2/files>

> I will continue to play with this later. Please provide feedback if
> you think something should be done differently.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam Klein

- --
http://www.zleap.net @zleap14