ToriOS (beta) tarball with 3 kernels

Hi toriosadores,

I made and uploaded a tarball with 3 kernels

3.2 generic (non-pae)
3.2 generic-pae
3.13 generic (pae)

http://phillw.net/isos/linux-tools/OBI/precise/tarballs/ToriOS_3kernels_use-by-OBI-in-precise.tar.xz

My IBM Thinkpad T42 with a Pentium M processor has PAE capability but
lacks PAE flag. All 3 kernels work in a system installed from that
tarball works in this computer. I have installed fake-pae into the
tarball, which makes it work.

Different computers might work best with different kernels:

1. Very old computers - the non-pae kernel

2. Computers with more than 2 GB RAM - the pae kernels

3. Old computers, e.g. old graphics and wifi - the 3.2 kernels

4. Middle-aged and new computers/hardware - the 3.13 kernel

Select kernel from the boot menu

- the 3.2 kernels via 'Previous Linux versions'