jwm-settings-manager update (Testing Needed)

Hi everyone,
I pushed in changes to the Panel portion of the settings manager.
I still haven't found a good way to implement moving panel items up and
down yet...
However I think the new changes will make the interface cleaner.

Also, to update jwm run
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install jwm

I added a new dependency to make running the configuration migration
tool easy... though we don't need it, however if a user has an older
configuration file they want to migrate it would be great to have it
available!

Then simply run
sudo apt-get upgrade

This will upgrade you to the latest JWM and jwm-settings-manager
Then, run
jwm-settings-manager --recover
This will update your default file to include the new keybindings.
Ctrl+Super+(Direction... i.e. Up,Down,Left,Right) to max window
top,bottom,left,right respectively
Ctlr+Super+V for max vertical
Ctlr+Super+H for max horizontal
Shift+Ctrl+Alt+(Direction) moves the window to the desktop you specify

In my testing jwm-settings-manager does not crash with returning to the
main window (pressing Cancel)

I know this is not visually consistent with the others, but I will be
bringing the new style to all the other sub-applications.  They will all
have the Main Settings Window button removed, and Cancel will simply
return them to the main window.
If you think this is counter productive let me know... but I think it is
cleaner and makes sense.
I also removed the Icon and Title, which I will do from all the sub-apps
soon.

Please update and test the new panel tool.  The Apps pane is much
different, but I think it is better.  I will be including
volumeicon-alsa and working on starting each indicator when it is
selected.  There are a few things I need to improve in it, but I think
this setup will be much easier to understand.

Please let me know what you think, as I will continue to work on!!

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups