Re: JWM 2.3.0 progress

Hi,
I have some more news on this.
I posted to Joe about a problem I have using JWM.  If you scroll over
the clock it will open an endless amount of clock programs.  He has just
put in a fix for this.

The new option to send a window to a desktop does not also switch to
that desktop.  I posted about this issue, and Joe might be adding the
ability to specify multiple actions to be assigned to shortcuts.  So you
could potentially have a keybinding to open multiple programs to setup
your workspace for a certain work, or play.

He also changed the Radius option to be more coherent.
It is now called Corner, using 0 or 1 is a square corner, while higher
integers make it more rounded.

There are other improvements that are neat, but nothing specifically I
use (like Kiosk mode, and being able to prevent certain programs from
showing different window buttons, or being able to fullscreen, etc..)

I will wait until the next few commits to rebuild JWM.... but I am
extremely glad for some of these new improvements!

On 04/05/2015 04:09 PM, Israel wrote:

-Israel
ToriOS Team