Confusion about the ISO of ToriOS

Hi everyone,

As per the Screenshot, there are 2 ISO seems to be the latest as per the dates. Which one should I download? Also, can't we create a file on that server to show the MD5SUM? it would be heaps better to have ;)

Also, I'd suggest to use the 'date' of the latest ISO as the 'file name' of the ISO so one can understand better what is going on.

I see one with a date as a file name and one without ..

So, if there is someone who could confirm and enlighten me please which ISO I should download?!

Thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad