Re: Confusion about the ISO of ToriOS

On 04/25/2015 04:49 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As per the Screenshot, there are 2 ISO seems to be the latest as per
> the dates. Which one should I download?
> Also, can't we create a file on that server to show the MD5SUM? it
> would be heaps better to have ;)
>
> Also, I'd suggest to use the 'date' of the latest ISO as the 'file
> name' of the ISO so one can understand better what is going on.
>
> I see one with a date as a file name and one without ..
>
> So, if there is someone who could confirm and enlighten me please
> which ISO I should download?!
>
> Thanks!

Hi,
simply run the zsync command again.

zsync http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-beta.iso.zsync

ToriOS-beta.iso ALWAYS links to the newest file.  This way no one has to
go to the website each time to figure out what to download.  Just zsync
and you are up to date.  Using zsync saves you download time, and it
saves bogging down Phill's servers.

But you could download either...
And the date is the 'file name' of the most recent one.  All the old
ones go into: oldISO hope this helps :D

-Israel
ToriOS Team