WiFi & mkusb Was:(Re: zsync time for testing)

On 05/19/2015 11:11 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-05-20 02:24, Israel skrev:
>> ..
>>
> Hi Israel,
>
> 1. WiFi
>
> I'm looking forward to Interprog's result concerning wifi.
I just marked the bug as fixed after Interprog reported it was working!
Hurray!!
> 2. Icons
>
> Last night there was time for me to test only the icons live in the old
> version - and I think it works quite well now (even though you use an
> old version of mkusb. It should be tested with version 9.1.6 which is in
> the unstable PPA now).
>
> I may have to change zmktbl and ztweaks for everything to be as it
> should be. But these are minor issues. I'll be back about it.
I have already modified zmktbl and ztweaks (or at least where things are
installed, and the desktop files).
they install icons to hicolor/scalable/apps and hicolor/48x48/apps
and contain an icon line like:
Icon=zmktbl

So, as far as OBI is concerned they are installed just the way they
should be

As far as mkusb goes,
I use an old mkusb, because I want it to be stable ppa.  but I can
change it to unstable, and if something goes wrong I can change it back
and re build the iso
> 3. The other items on the list in yesterday's mail:
>
> -----
> Den 2015-05-19 23:15, Israel skrev:> Hi all...
> -----
>
> Best regards
> Nio

-Israel