zsync

Hi everyone,
you may zsync again to test.
If everything went well OBI should be fixed :)
I updated the OBI package to explicitly cause each executable to be
chmod +x when installed.
This will prevent any further mishaps caused by being busy and syncing
in Nio's changes :)

The other major change will be in the installed base.  This now has a
regular /etc/lsb-release.

On another note, the base install is now down to 1.7 Gig... this is down
from the previous 1.8 or 1.9 Gig we have had...  Which is kinda funny,
since we have more stuff installed now :)  But I have tried to be very
good at remembering to remove old kernels, simply to make more room for
programs

Are there any bugs to look for?

If we are bug free (this should eventually happen... at least for what
we can 'control') then the only thing hindering a release would be the
updated manual.

This will give me a bit of time to work more on the settings manager and
fix whatever issue I can find there.

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups