Re: New ISO

Congratulations Israel and Hi all toriosadores,

Today's (May 24 2015) version of ToriOS-beta.iso is a great improvement.

I tested it live and I installed it, this time into my old IBM Thinkpad
T42 with a Pentium M CPU without a PAE flag.

The live session works - there are icons, there is a working seamonkey,
and the OBI works.

And the iso file is within CD size, 669 Mibibytes, so there is a margin
to the limit 700 Mibibytes (or to be more exact, I think 703 Mibibytes)
for growth due to upstream updates.

The installed system works - also nm-applet and my wifi. After
installing some restricted-extra multimedia software, I could even
listen to a youtube clip from last night's Eurovision Song Contest,

sudo apt-get install lubuntu-restricted-extras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3avE4Zsp14g

I have not tested everything, but I am very happy with the current
version of ToriOS :-)