Re: Sakura changing prefs...was zsync the ISO time

Hi Jack!
I am not sure about this...
If I have time to look I will.  We have a fairly major issue in OBI we
**need** to track down.

If you want to take a crack at looking some information up, and find
some links you can send them my way, otherwise it may take me a while to
get to it.

Nio suggested using Sakura because it is small and does lots of nice
things... but before hand I had never used it... so I really know very
little about it.  It has tabs and transparency... which are the only two
things I like to have :)