From: Ali/amjjawad
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2016 2:42 PM
To: toriOS Mailing list
Subject: [Torios] sudo apt-get install 2016 -y

Hi everyone,

Happy 2016 to each and everyone of you :)

Wish you the ultimate best and may all your dreams and wishes come true, amen!

As an official member of Ubuntu, I have discount with

www.gandi.net

And they had irresistible offer: 0.5 USD for a new domain and I bought:

http://torios.top/

I'm not the owner of torios.org nor torios.net and we can't carry on and live with the fact that none of the core members of ToriOS team owns any domain. Now, we do have our own domain.

Maybe you know Kris? he's a good friend and former team-mate we worked together 3 years ago or so.

https://austenite.co.uk/

This is his company with a partner.

Because he has helped me and ToriOS a lot in the past, I decided to host our new domain and torios.net with him as well.

He had given me FREE hosting in the past with his previous company but now, he has partnership with someone else and therefore, we need to pay him.

Obviously, we need the "Advanced Plan" or Package. It's 6 British Pound which is nearly 9 USD.

I believe if each one donate 1USD per month, we can indeed cover that cost :)

Please let me know what do you think ASAP as we can NO LONGER live without website and I shall NOT approve any release to any official version unless we do have an up and running website.

It has been ages and it's TIME to finish the server, the website and release ToriOS 1.0 because the longer it takes, the more I feel this project will never see the light. We need to move forward ..

Again, it's just 1 USD per month, that is 12 USD per year. Don't you think ToriOS deserves that?

Many thanks!

P.S.

If I do have a job, I'd cover the entire cost myself without the need to ask for any help.

Best Regards,

Ali/amjjawad

http://kibo.computer - http://torios.net - Ubuntu GNOME