Re: sudo apt-get install 2016 -y

[bottom posting]

Den 2016-01-02 kl. 12:45, skrev Ali/amjjawad:

> On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 2:00 AM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     [bottom posting]
>
>     Den 2016-01-01 kl. 15:42, skrev Ali/amjjawad:
>     > Hi everyone,
>     >
>     > Happy 2016 to each and everyone of you :)
>     > Wish you the ultimate best and may all your dreams and wishes come true,
>     > amen!
>     >
>     > As an official member of Ubuntu, I have discount with
>     >
>     > www.gandi.net <http://www.gandi.net> <http://www.gandi.net>
>     >
>     > And they had irresistible offer: 0.5 USD for a new domain and I bought:
>     >
>     > http://torios.top/
>     >
>     > I'm not the owner of torios.org <http://torios.org>
>     <http://torios.org> nor torios.net <http://torios.net>
>     > <http://torios.net> and we can't carry on and live with the fact that
>     > none of the core members of ToriOS team owns any domain. Now, we do have
>     > our own domain.
>     >
>     > Maybe you know Kris? he's a good friend and former team-mate we worked
>     > together 3 years ago or so.
>     >
>     > https://austenite.co.uk/
>     >
>     > This is his company with a partner.
>     >
>     > Because he has helped me and ToriOS a lot in the past, I decided to host
>     > our new domain and torios.net <http://torios.net>
>     <http://torios.net> with him as well.
>     >
>     > He had given me FREE hosting in the past with his previous company but
>     > now, he has partnership with someone else and therefore, we need to pay him.
>     >
>     > Obviously, we need the "Advanced Plan" or Package. It's 6 British Pound
>     > which is nearly 9 USD.
>     >
>     > I believe if each one donate 1USD per month, we can indeed cover that
>     > cost :)
>     >
>     > Please let me know what do you think ASAP as we can NO LONGER live
>     > without website and I shall NOT approve any release to any official
>     > version unless we do have an up and running website.
>     >
>     > It has been ages and it's TIME to finish the server, the website and
>     > release ToriOS 1.0 because the longer it takes, the more I feel this
>     > project will never see the light. We need to move forward ..
>     >
>     > Again, it's just 1 USD per month, that is 12 USD per year. Don't you
>     > think ToriOS deserves that?
>     >
>     > Many thanks!
>     >
>     > P.S.
> [...]

Hi Ali,

You mentioned 1 USD per month. Maybe it is too cumbersome to pay each
month and better to pay 12 USD once per year. I can contribute 'my
share' even if it might be a different amount of money. But I want to know

- how much is the total cost per year, or should we say budget

- how many people will be sharing the cost

- how to send the money: method, account number