Re: testing: RE: ToriOS precise version

Hi Nio
(inlines)
On 03/18/2016 03:34 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Hi again Israel,

The bug affects also a system installed into an internal drive.

The installer fails to install a PAE kernel.

This must be a change from when I tailored it to Debian...
I will look into it, and get a fix ready soon
Thanks for finding this!

    Hi Israel,

    Most things that I have tested (with the current Ubuntu based
    ToriOS iso file) work, but it is by no means a complete test.
    Unfortunately I have not time enough for a complete test.

    I want to make you aware of one bug, that hit me both at the basic
    and advanced OBI level: When I selected to install a PAE kernel,
    it was accepted (and also logged), but the operation was fast, and
    afterwards I found out, that the non-pae was there anyway. In
    other words, it does not really install anything.

    Maybe it is because the target drive is an SSD connected via USB.
    I can test to install into an internal drive too.