Re: #SlackExit:RE: What is going on?

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jack,
> I do use slack to communicate with Ali, but for development I use e-mail.
> It is much easier to simply type in e-mail while I am working, for all
> those previously stated reasons.
>
> Slack is nice for a persistent IRC type chat!

You guys can *not* really judge something without using it for sometime.
But I won't waste my time nor yours. Do whatever you want. I'm already fed
up from trying to find a good communication channel/method/way for this
project to use but my efforts are going with the winds.

Again, do whatever you want :)

I've been using all types of communications for years.
Slack is my #1 and believe it or not, that was super hard decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY0EM238syA&feature=youtu.be

P.S.
I'm not forcing anyone to use anything here.