Re: [PLEASE VOTE] Releasing ToriOS 1.0

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Den 2016-08-25 kl. 10:30, skrev Ali/amjjawad:

[snip]

> Hi Ali,

Hello Nio,

> Please suggest a few dates (UTC time).

Sadly, I can't. Each and every day, I have different schedule. I no longer
have fixed schedule. For example, I'm available now up to few more hours
but tomorrow, it could be different case.

However, SATs and SUNs my time (+11GMT) might be the best for me but
perhaps not for you.

Israel is sleeping at the moment.

> I use the attached script to convert between local time and UTC.
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Who else is awake now?
I might be able to do 2 separate meetings if we have to. Yes, that's very
important before releasing anything.

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>