Re: [FINAL BITS] (2) Release Notes D#2

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ali,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply :)

> we have been working on the 'known issues' part.

Have you noticed that I didn't write anything under the "Known Issues" part?
Today is the release day and we have no written "Known Issues" as of now!

> We are testing things diligently trying to find all the bugs, so the first
> update can:
> a) go smoothly
> b) fix most known issues

Which is great but then we need to worry about how to put that in writing :(

> I think this is important, so we can say:
> All the known issues are fixed IF you update your computer right away.

Right away "after" the installation?

> Quality has been our goal all along, so Jack, Nio and I have been digging
> in deeper and trying a lot of things.

Thank you all :)

> Tomorrow is Labour day here in the US, and many businesses are closed, so
> no one is working.
> So, I will not be working.  I will take some time to give you a list.

Today is the release day. Mind you, I'm +10GMT and it's 7:50PM at the
moment.

I'll be on Slack.