From: Torios <torios-bounces+jackdtrice=outlook.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 30 January 2017 00:47
To: Nio Wiklund; torios
Subject: Re: [Torios] JWM Settings Manager 2.0

On 01/29/2017 12:47 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2017-01-29 kl. 17:02, skrev Israel:
>>

> Hi again,
>
> Is it the attached menu and what it can do, that we should test?
>
> It seems to work for me - but I tested it rather quickly. For example,
> I could add ztweaks to autostart.
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi Nio,

Just test anything and everything you can.

Test it all.  I have tried, but you may find something I did not :D

launchpad.net
ToriOS http:// torios. top/ Tori (?) means Bird in Japanese and a bird is a symbol for freedom which this project is all about :) ToriOS is a GNU/Linux Operating ...

Post to     : torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx