From: Torios <torios-bounces+jackdtrice=outlook.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Cinque Port Computers <jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 30 January 2017 09:14
To: Israel
Cc: torios
Subject: [Torios] Shutdown Proble: Re: JWM Settings Manager 2.0

Hi Israel,

I have ToriOS Trusty installed in VB fully updated (originally supplied by Nio if I remember correctly as it has 'guru' as the one username):

Clicking on Shutdown after (Shutdown Computer) brings up the yes/no Shutdown dialogue; I click on Yes and the yes/no dialogue pops up again; I click on Yes again and that dialogue disappears which put me back to the Shutdown/Restart/Suspend/Logout/Cancel pop-up.  Shutdown of the installed system never occurs.

Cheers,

Jack