admin users sudo vs su

Hi

I have noticed that ToriOS uses sudo over su (which is default in Debian)

I have added information on this to the manual, but also added a note
about the fact that Debian uses su.   This will hopefully avoid any
confusion among users.

How would a user go back to the usual Debian root / user system. Is this
a case of apt remove sudo ?  Asking as some users who are coming from
Debian may want to switch back.

I am guessing we are using sudo as ToriOS was also based on Ubuntu, it
would probably confuse users a little if the same OS, used two different
methods depending on the base OS.  Is the long term plan to go back to
using su or stay with sudo?

Paul

--
Paul Sutton