Latest manual update

Hi All

Just pushed the latest manual build to github. The nice thing about
Overleaf is everything can be downloaded as a zip file.

https://github.com/zleap/ToriosManualv2

Last night I copied and pasted the PCManFM short cuts in to the manual
as a table.  So that needs a little work and I am slowly making a list
of all the menu items and providing links to the respective webpages.
So hopefully this will provide users with a reference to look for more
information on each of the various packages.

It does seem however that documentation for many packages in the Free
software world is somewhat lacking or harder to find.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton