Nano Key bindings in manual

Hi

As nano comes as standard with Debian and therefore ToriOS, is it worth
putting in a page for nano in the manual that also contains the
keybindings for common functions.  I know people can get access to the
help screen with ^G but it may be worth having a page with everything
on.(if nothing else, the page can be printed as a reference)  I should
be able to copy / paste the data in to a table within the manual.  So
that it looks nicer.

Just a thought, I am not trying to fill out the manual with extra stuff
here but provide information on packages with a new user in mind who may
not have ever used nano before.

Should not take too long to do that either.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net