Re: lightweight applicatons and GUI

Just found out about a graphics editor.  Seems fairly lightweight.  It's
called LodePaint ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/lodepaint/ ).
Dependencies include SDL 1.2.x and OpenGL.  Don't know if anyone else has
heard of it, but was surprised I had not run across it before now.  It's
not that actively developed at present, but the developer seems pretty
nice.  I have not found a lot of lightweight graphics editor options that
work well.  So, I was excited to find this one.

Wanted to share the information in case others are looking for a good,
lightweight, cross-platform graphics editor.

Sincerely,
Laura
http://www.distasis.com/cpp