Re: Time Investment

On 7/2/20 2:14 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> Dear ToriOS family,
>
> Hope you are doing well.
>
> I have some ideas for the future of ToriOS. Before I share what I
> have, I just want to know who is willing to invest sometime into the
> project? otherwise, it would be pointless to share ideas that will
> remain only ideas without a real implementation. Again, this is about
> the future of the project.
>
> Let me know if you are still interested.
>
> Thank you!
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>
> Best Regards,
> Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

@Paul thanks for being patient!

@Laura thanks for wanting to help!  I think our goals overlap well, and
could do with more hands on deck.  My main goal for ToriOS is to make
things easy to use, and look fairly nice on as old of hardware as possible.

@Ali/ and everyone else

I live in America and things are really weird here right now, not sure
how things are going to go.  Employment is hit or miss right now, and of
course this country's 'response' to coronavirus is the main
uncertainty.  If I get back to some sort of normal I will be able to
have time.

I like ToriOS a lot, that said I have been using mostly Arch lately, for
my own computer to have some programs up to date that Debian/Ubuntu
didn't have.

I really want to join forces with all the small distros to form a common
base, or some way to share all our niche programs.  I think this would
be the most helpful!

--
Regards,
 Israel