Re: A few questions and thoughts (Re: Paul)

On 7/20/20 3:28 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
> (snip)
>
> I think the idea that we work with other small distributions is really
> good, pool our efforts, should be more productive while still
> maintaining each distribution unique look / feel.
>
> I wrote a small python notepad program a while back
> https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/notepad
It would be cool to have this in Python 3.  It might also be neat to
offer different frontends as well as the tinkter interface (GTK using
libhandy to work on mobile devices, as well as a QML frontend for
ubports).  Aren't phones the new low-end computer?

> We could do with access to a wiki or probably more usefully a
> collaborative platform (snip)

I think for me, e-mail is good for now, but I'd be open to  check it out

--
Regards,
 Israel