Re: Cryptpad

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 6:14 AM Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Hello Paul, and everyone.

> Just had another look at my cryptpad account and it supports teams, so I
> could set up a TorioS team and invite everyone .
>
> So from there we have access to kanban (a sort of trello clone), rtf
> editor, and spreadsheet, a code application (basically an editor that I
> think supports syntax highlighting, presentation module and cryptdrive.

https://cryptpad.fr/kanban/

Is it me? or the website is dead slow?

> Just an option here, but it may help to keep plans and ideas organized
> nicely so we know what needs to be done.
>
> Given we are spread all over the world, this is cloud based so means all
> should be able to access and work on files together when we can get on
> the internet.

I'm a bit confused. Are we talking about a Wiki area? or a teamwork area?
if it's about teamwork, IMHO, Slack is the best. While I love the fact that
this mailing list has a public archive which will be lost if we move
completely to something like Slack, I sometimes think, should we keep our
communication here? or change it?

> Hope this helps

Thank you!

Paul