Re: Cryptpad

>>> Hello Paul, and everyone.
>>>

>>>     Just had another look at my cryptpad account and it supports teams, so I
>>>     could set up a TorioS team and invite everyone .
>>>
>>>     So from there we have access to kanban (a sort of trello clone), rtf
>>>     editor, and spreadsheet, a code application (basically an editor that I
>>>     think supports syntax highlighting, presentation module and cryptdrive.
>>>

>>> https://cryptpad.fr/kanban/
>>>
>>> Is it me? or the website is dead slow?

I think you have a point it is not the fastest site, on my netbook it
just takes ages to login, partly as it is hashing the password or something,

It does not seem too bad on my desktop, which has more memory and better
general specification. (well core duo vs atom).

I am not sure what other solution we can use, if you want speed,
performance, we go with googledocs, the price of that is that we and our
data are at the mercy of Google who it is now clear cannot be trusted
with personal data,  regardless of the GDPR.

Anyway lets just maybe stick with this, and see if we can concentrate on
the important job of getting ToriOS back on track as a project.

If we can find a better solution down the line it should be possible to
just download our data without any major issues.

Paul